Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Uh Oh

Satan's old buddy. remember him? the one who killed him?

Turns out he just transferred to my school.

And he's in one of K's classes!

To add insult to injury, it appears that he's started to hit on K (Who, if any of you need a refresher, Satan is currently inhabiting.)

If things turn out the way I foresee, I may need to become a meat shield within the next few weeks. Because once he finds out his old friend isn't technically dead, he may decide he wants to finish the job.

And I'm really attached to K.

WhatdoIdoWhatDoIDOWHATDOITDO

HELP

GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF!

I second that! You're worse than me!
 ...That really is bad.

ButstillwhatdoIdoIdon'tknowwhattodo!!!!!

SHUT UP AND GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF.

calm down and rethink your priorities- like, for example, this--

was it really wise to get attached to someone with MPD which just happened to actually be her being possessed by a bunch or people who were already DEAD? 

No... 

Case closed. You must get over your infatuation and see the bigger picture.

But I... I can't...

What sort of logic is preventing you from cutting ties with this woman?

Minerva, You're not Spock. I'm not Spock. This isn't just logic- this is emotion, something I've been trying and failing to suppress in favor of logic and just gave up on ever succeeding. And now I have a reason to hold onto those emotions... but it might be taken away from me in one fell swoop.

I... can't do this. I'm sorry guys, but this is everything for today.
I'll post the fragment of my story tomorrow. I Promise.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Next to none. I only have one class with her; I don't even know what he looks like; and for most of the time, K and I are separated. if something DOES go down, it's very likely that I won't be there to protect her.
      That above everything, scares the living s**t out of me.

      Delete
    2. She knows who he is, I'm guessing. So you can get a name, then from that a face. After that, if you can get suspicion on him from the police it could blow it all wide open. Or get everyone involved killed. I wouldn't recommend taking any unnecessary risks, there.

      Delete